Road Safety and TravelSmart Group Back at the City of Cockburn
Posted on: Thursday, 17 August 2017 at 12:00:00 AM
This group will function as an advisory group to the Council, with a vision for the City of Cockburn to have a robust, safe and integrated transport network which balances environmental impacts and community needs.
The group’s charter includes:
- raising community awareness of road safety issues and initiatives in local
- identifying community concerns about road safety issues and developing
- initiatives to address them;
- facilitating and promoting healthy transport opportunities;
- reviewing road safety strategies that influence road safety in the community; and
- identifying a holistic regional approach to freight management.
Membership of the group includes representation from the City of Cockburn, WALGA RoadWise, state government agencies, emergency services, youth and road user associations.
Photo caption: Promoting healthy transport opportunities in the City of Cockburn.
Back to Search Results