WALGA RoadWise Achievements Report 2019-20
Posted on: Tuesday, 3 November 2020 at 12:00:00 AM
The WALGA RoadWise Achievements Report for 2018-19 is now available, as well as a one page summary document.
This report highlights some of the key achievements of WALGA’s RoadWise from the wide range of road safety activities undertaken between July 2019 and June 2020:
- Delivered and supported a statewide community road safety network.
- Managed the Type 1 Child Car Restraint Fitting Project.
- Facilitated and supported the implementation of a range of local road safety initiatives.
- Enhanced community understanding of road safety. ? Influenced Local Government policy and practice.
- Supported the Local Government sector through policy and advocacy efforts.
- Recognised and acknowledged local road safety efforts.
Visit the Tools and Resources page to download a copy of the WALGA RoadWise Achievements Report 2019-20 or the Summary Report.
Back to Search Results