RoadWise Network Survey Report 2020
Posted on: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 12:00:00 AM
In 2020, WALGA’s RoadWise invited members of the RoadWise community road safety network to participate in a survey seeking local feedback on experiences and involvement in road safety and the RoadWise Program.
The survey focused on five key areas:
- participation and community ownership,
- opportunities for leadership,
- community structures – with a focus on the health and functioning of RoadWise committees,
- access to resources for effective road safety activity, and
- strengthened individual skills.
Overall, the results of the survey revealed a healthy, functioning and enthusiastic road safety network. While this is a positive result, the survey also identified gaps and opportunities. WALGA will use this feedback to guide improvement in RoadWise services and programs in support of WA’s road safety strategy 2020-2030.
For more information, download the RoadWise Network Survey Report 2020 here; www.roadwise.asn.au/onlineform/
Back to Search Results