2016 Local Government Road Safety Award winners
Posted on: Friday, 12 February 2016 at 12:00:00 AM
The Award recipients are:
Safe Roads and Roadsides: The Sarkis Petrossian Award
- Highly Commended: City of Wanneroo for their Traffic Treatments on San Rosa Road project
- Award recipient: City of Albany for their Lower Denmark Road, Roundhay Road, Allerton Road intersection upgrade project.
Safe Speeds category
- Award recipient: City of Wanneroo for their School Speed Limits project.
Safe Road Use category
- Metropolitan Award recipient: City of Wanneroo for their Driver Reviver Program.
- Rural Award recipient: Shire of Esperance for their Esperance ‘Slow Down and Enjoy the Ride’ campaign.
Joe North Award
- Highly Commended: Fred Nancarrow for 21 years dedicated to road safety through the City of Armadale RoadWise Committee.
Back to Search Results