Road Safety Performance Reports
WALGA's RoadWise has developed a new tool to assist Local Governments who wish to improve road safety outcomes for their communities.
The Road Safety Performance Reports are designed to help:
- measure the road safety performance of the road network they manage,
- monitor changes (positive or negative) in road safety performance over time,
- establish road safety improvement targets, and
- identify and prioritise the work that will lead to improvements in the road safety performance of the road network.
Local Governments can use these reports to:
- benchmark and monitor road safety performance and progress
- prioritise and progress evidence based safe system interventions
- set road safety targets.
The reports will be updated and released annually to assist Local Governments to benchmark and compare road safety performance.
Pictured above: The 2013-17 Road Safety Performance Report - All of WA and regional Road Safety Performance Reports are now available to download.
Access the Reports
Visit the Tools and Resources page to download the Road Safety Performance Report - All of WA 2013-17 and the relevant Road Safety Performance Report for your region. All reports should be read in conjunction wiith the relevant Road Safety Performance Report Supporting Notes.
If you have questions about the reports, or would like further information or support, please contact your closest Road Safety Advisor.