City of South Perth
The City of South Perth covers around 20sqkms with a population of 46,113 and 203kms of sealed roads.
The City has signed the Declaration for Road Safety showing political commitment and acknowledging the impacts of road fatalities and serious injuries in the local community.
The City of South Perth Community Safety and Crime Prevention Group has representation from key stakeholders within the South Perth Community and other key partners, to ensure all aspects of community safety are covered.
The Group meets quarterly.
- City of South Perth
- WA Police Force
- Curtin University
- WA PCYC
- WALGA's RoadWise Program
- Gowrie WA
- Waterford Plaza
- Manning Community Association
- Local business
- Kensington Neighbourhood Watch
- Department of Communities/Housing
- John McGrath MLA, Member for South Perth
- Improve safety for all road users
- Increase awareness of road safety
- Work with partners to increase road safety education and awareness in schools
- Use City’s communication outlets to raise awareness of road safety
- Reduce travel speed within in the City
- Improve safety for cyclists through City’s Bike Plan
Meredith Skinner, Community Development Officer, City of South Perth; email: email@example.com.
<< Back To Metropolitan South Region