City of Bunbury
The Committee meets bi-monthly on the second Monday at 10:00am.
- City of Bunbury Councillors
- WA Police
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services
- Main Roads WA
- St Johns Ambulance
- School Drug Education and Road Aware
- RAC WA
- Department of Transport
- WALGA's RoadWise Program
- Bunbury community member
- 'M8 the Call Can W8' campaign which raises awareness of the dangers of using mobile phones whilst driving. Local Governments across the South West are now involved in the campaign, making a regional road safety initiative.
- 'Slow Down in Bunbury' project which includes the 'Please Slow Down, Consider Our Kids' bin stickers on wheelie bins.
- Bunbury Cares About You: interchangeable entry and exit signs to the City.
- Ongoing promotion of the safe system approach, including all four cornerstones, through media, and displays at events and shopping centres.
- Road safety audits
- Cyclist safety
- Advocacy for road safety legislative changes including safe vehicle feature uniformity, first aid training for novice drivers and red light camera localities.
- Advocacy for speed limit reduction for local roads within the Local Government area.
- Motorcycle safety
- Use of speed display trailer throughout the City.
Road Safety Advisor
<< Back To South West Region