Shire of Murray
RoadWise is an agenda item on the Shire of Murray Community Safety and Crime Prevention Committee.
Meetings are held quarterly on a Tuesday.
- Shire of Murray Councillor
- Shire of Murray Community Development Officer
- Shire of Murray Ranger
- Shire of Murray Technical Officer
- Shire of Murray Manager of Information Technology
- WA Police – Pinjarra Officer in Charge (OIC)
- WA Police – Dwellingup Officer in Charge (OIC)
- SDERA Consultant (Peel)
- WALGA RoadWise Road Safety Advisor (South West)
- Streetnet Officer (Peel)
- North Yunderup Progress Association (NYCA) representative
- South Yunderup Resident and Ratepayer Association (SYRRA) representative
- Ravenswood Community Association (RCA) representative
- Coolup Progress Association (CPA) representative
- North Dandalup Community Association (NDCA) representative
- North Pinjarra Progress Association (NPPA) representative
The Shire of Murray Community Safety and Crime Prevention Plan 2016 to 2021 includes promoting road safety messages with key partners including speeding, hooning, drink driving and reviews accident hot spots.
Speeding is addressed through use of mobile trailer display signage.
The Shire participates annually in the Road Ribbons for Road Safety campaign.
Road Safety Advisor
<< Back To South West Region