Shire of Lake Grace
The Committee meets bi-monthly.
- Shire of Lake Grace
- WA Police
- WALGA's RoadWise Program
- Primary Health Officers
- District Education Officers
- Lake Grace hospital
- Representatives from the Lake King and Newdegate communities
- Driver Reviver - Lake Grace is the proud owner of a Driver Reviver caravan, which is run each Christmas and Easter. The WA Police coordinates the operation and it is staffed by Lions Club members. The caravan was purchased with a Community Road Safety Grant and continues to target fatigue related road trauma.
- Youth issues and the widespread problems of burnouts in the area - one of the suggested initiatives included the installation of a burnout pad so that people can have a specific area to do burnouts rather than the local streets. Solutions to the problem are currently in negotiations.
- Speed alert mobile trailer - Lake Grace has recently acquired a trailer to be used in the local community throughout the year. The trailer was purchased through the Community Road Safety Grant program.
<< Back To Wheatbelt South Region