Read about RoadWise achievements during 2017-18
Posted on: Friday, 28 September 2018 at 12:00:00 AM
This report highlights some of the key achievements of WALGA’s RoadWise from the wide range of road safety activities undertaken between July 2017 and June 2018:
- Delivered and supported a statewide community road safety network.
- Managed the Type 1 Child Car Restraint Fitting Service including training and support to a network of Fitters.
- Facilitated and supported the implementation of a range of local road safety initiatives.
- Enhanced community awareness of road safety.
- Influenced Local Government policy and practice.
- Supported the Local Government sector through policy and advocacy efforts.
- Recognised and acknowledged local road safety efforts.
Download the full report or the one-page summary by visiting the Tool and Resources page of this website.
Back to Search Results